forum fashion Index du Forum

forum fashion
forum fashion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The "What Should I Wear With This?" Thread

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum fashion Index du Forum -> forum fashion -> boutique signatures et créas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 156
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Oct - 17:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: The "What Should I Wear With This?" Thread Répondre en citant

Got a strikingly colourful pair of trousers you're clueless about wearing? Bought a slightly deeper necked tee than you meant to? Trying out a new cut or fit?

In the wake of a fair few topics of this ilk, here is a thread for all the basic queries. Hopefully we can have everybody off and dapper within a few posts each!

If you want to ask the forum, remember to provide plenty of info in your post; about the fit of your piece, what you've been considering, where and when you're planning to wear your problem piece etc. As makes it immeasurably easier to help you out!

And I would, of course, like to kick off.
Because I've just ordered a fetchingly brown and moleskin jacket from Austin Reed at a heavy discount. 

That diddy little picture is the best I can find.

If it fits well around the shoulders, I'll make sure to get it tailored to a perfect fit. Now, I figured this would be a nice new texture to add into the wardrobe, in the spirit of the heritage trend, but what shall I pair it with? I'd like to avoid looking like my dapper old granddad if at all possible! I have been enjoying the idea of it with my roll necks in navy, cream, olive and black, but after that I'm stuck. Lend us a hand folks 

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.fashionbeans.com/forums/general-fashion-and-style-discussion/626…

good advertisements

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Oct - 17:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum fashion Index du Forum -> forum fashion -> boutique signatures et créas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation