forum fashion Index du Forum

forum fashion
forum fashion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

About 3rd in the SOS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum fashion Index du Forum -> forum fashion -> S.O.S
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 156
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Nov - 10:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: About 3rd in the SOS Répondre en citant

3rd and 1rd are both good, but we really want to have an option to switch

Because everyone likes the different camera
I'd also add that third person works much better for melee
Because 3rd will let me have the role of empathy

I never got how people think first person is more immersive and the camera alone is what makes them believe they are role playing a character. That has happened zero times in my 15 years of gaming. And really I think people are using the word wrong. You don't have to share the perspective of the player character to be invested in the world. I was immersed in the world of Ragnarok Online, despite the graphics being complete♥♥♥♥♥and the camera locked at an overhead perspective.

First person if anything is a handicap. It limits your sight, movements, etc. in a way that is exclusive to videogames. In real life, your other senses help you be more aware of surroundings beyond your field of view. You can do actions independent of your vision. In a game, you have none of that to help you. When you play a character in first person, you don't see the nuances in the way they walk and animate. A third person game allows the character to show their personality in their movement. Take Watch_Dogs for example. Aiden's movements are some of the most fluid and interesting in a while. His dash is very aggressive and his coat sways with his momentum. I can extrapolate part of his character through his movements, despite not hearing much of his dialogue or seeing his motivations.

For More You Can Check:

animation videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Nov - 10:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum fashion Index du Forum -> forum fashion -> S.O.S Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation