forum fashion Index du Forum

forum fashion
forum fashion

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bring back Supermodels!!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum fashion Index du Forum -> Graphisme -> Boutique de graphisme et court de graphisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 156
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 08:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bring back Supermodels!! Répondre en citant

Hello! I love Campus Life and everything abour it, I used to play Episode back in 2015 and then I started playing Campus Life. I started playing Campus Life in 2016 and then stopped because I was getting really distracted and it didn't let me focus in school. Then, this year I started playing it again when my grades were a little bit higher and I became aware that the Supermodel feature was gone. I was really annoyed and I started searching in google what was this about. Then I realised it has been gone since September of last year, really PG? It has been 8 months since you've taken this awesome feature claiming you would bring it back as soon as you could, saying that at the end of the week this problem would be already solved, well guess what, we're still waiting.. And besides, I also heard that Campus Holiday is going to be taken out of the App Store, are you kidding me? I'm really disappointed at you guys. I know you are not the most popular company but be loyal to your customers, we support you and we take our time every single day to play the games you offer us. Don't get me wrong, as I said before I love Campus Life bus some of the things you do can really get on my nerves. By the way, you can follow me on instagram as @campuslife_fans for some tips, although that account is inactive, I have lots of useful posts. Thank you in advance for your help, I look forward to receiving a prompt answer at your earliest convinience.

For More You Can Check:

video graphics

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 08:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum fashion Index du Forum -> Graphisme -> Boutique de graphisme et court de graphisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation